Doh Property Technology Terms of Service
Last Updated: August 28, 2020
2. Terms for Enterprise Use. If you are a business entity, then the individual accepting on behalf of the entity (for the avoidance of doubt, for business entities, in these Terms, “you” means the entity) represents and warrants that he or she has the authority to act on your behalf, that you represent that you are duly authorized to do business in the country or countries where you operate, and that your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing the Service are duly authorized to access the Site and to legally bind you to these Terms.
3. Changes to Terms of Service
3.1. Right to Change Terms. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms of Service (“Updated Terms”) from time to time.
3.2. Notice of Updated Terms. Unless the Company makes a change for legal or administrative reasons, the Company will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that the Company may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site.
3.3. Acceptance of Updated Terms. Your use of the Site after the effective date of the Updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. You should review these Terms of Service and any Updated Terms before using the Site.
3.4. Effective Date of Updated Terms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
4. Your Account
4.1. Account Creation. You must complete the registration process by providing the Company with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name.
4.2. Responsibility for Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
4.3. Liability for Account Misuse. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
4.4. Use of Other Accounts. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
5. Account Security. The Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Site’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to us for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
6. License. During the term of this agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site for your personal, non-commercial use and commercial use in accordance with the Terms of Service.
7. Paid Services
7.1. Fees. The Company may at any time charge fees for access to the Site. However, in no event will you be charged for access to the Site without your prior agreement. Any fees will be posted prominently on the Site and in other appropriate locations on the Site.
7.2. Rates. You will pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period when they are incurred. You will be billed for and pay all fees and charges, along with all applicable taxes, relating to your use of the Site through your account.
8. Trademarks. The Company name and logo are trademarks of the Company, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and trade dress of the Company, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from the Company.
9. User Conduct. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
9.1. copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”,
9.2. using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site,
9.3. transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email,
9.4. attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site,
9.5. taking any action that imposes or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Site infrastructure,
9.6. uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Site,
9.7. collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site,
9.8. using the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes,
9.9. impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity,
9.10. interfering with the proper working of the Site,
9.11. accessing any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Site, or
9.12. bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
10. Software updates. The Software which you use may automatically updates from time to time from The Company. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit The Company to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.
11.1. Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
11.2. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by the Company on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
11.3. In consideration for the Company granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that the Company may place such advertising on the Services.
12. Other content
12.1. The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. The Company may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than the Company.
12.2. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
12.3. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
13. Content in the Services
13.1. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the “Content.”
13.2. You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to the Company (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by the Company or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
13.3. The Company reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
13.4. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
14. Language of the Terms
14.1. Where the Company has provided you with a translation of the English language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the English language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with the Company.
14.2. If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the English language version shall take precedence.
16.1. Termination upon Notice. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time by notifying the other party.
16.2. Termination by the Company. The Company may terminate or suspend your access to or ability to use the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including breach of this agreement. In particular, the Company may immediately terminate or suspend accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement.
16.3. Effect of Termination. Upon termination of your access to or ability to use the Site, your right to use or access the Site will immediately cease.
16.4. Survival of Provisions. This agreement’s provisions that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Site shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to the Company or any third party.
16.5. Termination Because of Law or Order. Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect if
16.5.1. there is or becomes any Law that makes the performance of the terms of this agreement illegal or otherwise prohibited, or
16.5.2. any Governmental Authority issues an Order restraining or enjoining the transactions under this agreement.
17. Disclaimers. The Site is provided “as is,” without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable Law, the Company disclaims all such warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, freedom from errors, suitability of content, or availability.
18. Limitation on Liability. Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen on entry into this agreement.
19. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, defend and hold harmless the Company and its collaborators, suppliers and licensors, and their officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest, and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of or in connection with
19.1. your usage of the Site;
19.2. your breach of this agreement;
19.3. violation of Law;
19.4. your submission, posting, or transmission of user content to the website; or
19.5. violation of the rights of a third party.
1. Applicable Law. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force in:
1.1. Republic of Singapore, if a license to the Software is purchased when you are in Japan, China, Korea or the Southeast Asian country (exclusive Myanmar) where all official languages are written in either an ideographic script (e.g., hanzi, kanji, or hanja), and/or other script based upon or similar in structure to an ideographic script, such as hangul or kana; or
1.2. Republic of the Union of Myanmar, if a license to the Software is purchased when you are in Myanmar where all official languages are written in an ideographic script (e.g., Burmese).
1.3. England, if a license to the Software is purchased when you are in any jurisdiction not described above.
2. Jurisdiction. The respective of the Singapore Courts when Singapore law applies, Eastern Yangon District Court when Myanmar law applies, and the competent courts of London, England, when the law of England applies, shall each have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this agreement.
3. United Nations Convention on Contracts. This agreement will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
Feedback. The Company is committed to ensuring that all content and service made available via the Site is appropriate for our customers and not offensive. If you have any concerns, any comment, question over the content and service available on the Site, we welcome you to communication at firstname.lastname@example.org.